Important! If you would like to camp in the festival campground you must purchase a Weekend + Camping ticket, you cannot add a camping ticket to your regular weekend ticket at a later date.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Read this first, then follow the link at the bottom of the page to purchase your tickets
- Tickets are non-refundable (except in the circumstances outlined in parts 3 and 4).
- You may transfer (give or sell) your ticket to another person at any time. To change the name on the ticket, click on the “Edit Order” button on your ticket confirmation email.
- If the Festival is postponed or cancelled entirely by government authorities, due to a COVID-19 outbreak, you may choose to donate the cost of your ticket to the festival to support us in ensuring that we are able to survive the cancellation and plan for a future festival or you may contact our ticketing team and ask to receive a 90% refund, we will retain 10% to cover cost already incurred.
- If you feel unwell with cold or flu like symptoms during the festival, please do not attend the event. You may give or sell your ticket to someone else (see part 2). Alternatively, you may contact our ticketing team and request a 90% refund, we will retain 10% to cover cost already incurred. Refunds will take up to one month to process and are at the discretion of Festival Management.
- Insurance companies generally don’t provide cover against pandemics, so by retaining just 10% of refunded tickets, we hope to safeguard the Cygnet Folk Festival for future years.
- If you choose to sell your ticket to someone else, please be aware that this is at your own risk. Huon Folk Inc cannot be held responsible for issues relating to the private sale of a ticket.
- Please maintain social distancing with other patrons throughout the event.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer where it is provided.
- Check in at each venue using the Check in Tas app.
General Terms and Conditions
- All tickets incur a booking fee of $0.50 + 2.5%. 100% of the profits from the Booking Fees are being donated to the Humanitix Girls Education Programs. Find out more about where your donation is going here: https://www.humanitix.com/au/our-impact/room-to-read
- Infants & children under 5 are free.
- Weekend passes are from 5:00 PM on Friday 14th January - midnight on Sunday 16th January (not including masterclasses).
- Concession is available to holders of a senior’s card, full-time student card or current health care card, concession holders will be required to produce the valid card and photo ID at the box office to receive an entry wristband.
- Tickets are for general admission to Festival venues, but do not guarantee a seat in a particular concert at a particular time. We advise patrons to arrive early to avoid missing out if the venue is deemed full.
- Festival Management reserves the right to change or amend the entertainment program at any time. Changes will be advised on our website and social media.
- Please bring you ticket to the festival Box Office and collect your wristband before going to the Festival Campground or venues.
- Compare tickets (tickets table)
- Please remember that if you are camping in the Festival Campground in Burtons Reserve and you are bringing a vehicle into the campground you will need a Vehicle Pass and you will need to know your registration number when you get to the Box Office. You can purchase your Vehicle Pass at any time via our website: https://www.cygnetfolkfestival.org/tickets
- More information about camping can be found
- Please note that we will no longer be accepting RV’s over 7m in length into the Burtons Reserve Campground. If your motorhome is self-sufficient (has toilet and shower facilities) please consider camping elsewhere to allow other patrons to access our facilities.
- Vehicle Passes are required for caravans using the Festival Campground.
- Vehicles entering the Festival Campground at Burtons Reserve cannot be moved during the festival.
- If you are not camping or wish to use your vehicle during the festival, please follow signage to the Festival Day Parking where you can park for a gold coin donation. We ask that those traveling from the north to park at the Cygnet Primary School Oval while those coming from the south can park in the field behind Town Hall. Both car parks are within close walking distance to all festival venues. Accessible parking can be found on Mary st and George st.
- Please be mindful of the community by ensuring that if you choose not to park in the Festival Campground that you park your vehicle either in the Festival Day Parking area (for a gold coin donation) or in a legal parking space within the township.
We hope you have a wonderful festival!