Huon Folk Inc. (Presenters of the Cygnet Folk Festival) is holding its Annual General Meeting on Monday 19th April from 5:30 – 6pm at the Cygnet Town Hall Supper Room.
The business to be transacted at the meeting is:
- The appointment of office bearers and committee members
- The proposing of a special resolution to amend the constitution of Huon Folk (Inc).
The proposed amendments enable us to adopt the format and wording of the current Tasmanian Model Rules under the Associations Incorporation Act, while allowing us to keep as much of the current constitution as is still relevant and appropriate
If you would like to be involved please contact us for further information including a copy of the proposed amended constitution and nomination forms.
- Please renew your membership before the AGM
- Alternatively membership forms will be available at the AGM and cash payments accepted.
- Committee Nomination forms will be available at the AGM.
- Please note that a General Meeting will be held directly following the AGM